Sunday 24 January 2010

24hours...


So, ive just had a wirl wind 24 hours in my home town, the one and only london town.
First stop Nottinghill, where i met my friend Sarah and had lunch and then on to buy a gorgeous cream fur jacket, for a bargin of £35!! hurrah, it will keep me warm and snug in the tub!

Then onwards to Shepherds Bush, where i began to buy material for my final collection, pink silk, grey silk, cream crushed velvet. Very very excited to start to make it all up into real clothes i can wear. lalala


Last but not least baking lots and lots of CUPCAKES!! mmmmm


My train journey back this evening wasn't however, as exciting or glamorous as the journey had by P.Diddy and Natalia Vodianova in American Vogues spread...








oh how i can wish.......

x

No comments:

Post a Comment